Friday, July 30, 2010

5 Atlantis Cove Listing Has High Aspirations

5 Atlantis Cove in Crystal Cove was recently listed by Jane Polley for $3,195,000. Considering that two Seabourne type homes were listed and failed to sell at $2,995,000 or so, I'd say this listing is rather ambitious. Another Seabourne model without a view sold a while ago for $2,200,000 and in my opinion would sell for less today.

5 Atlantis Cove does not have the best ocean view because it mostly faces a gully, not the ocean. According to the property records, a notice of default for a huge loan on another property was mailed to this home in May. The listing also omits the square footage - I wonder if this is a way to avoid the question of what Seabourne models have been selling or listing for on a per square foot basis?

All in all, in my opinion, I'm all in on this one for $2,100,000!

No comments: